About UsWe are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, Aarti Phosphates is a renowned entity affianced in the domain of manufacturing and exporting a broad collection of Chemicals. Formulated precisely under the direction of our professionals making use of premium quality and highly effective chemical components, these offered products are highly demanded. Some of the chief components offered by us include Mono Sodium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate Anhydrous and Di Sodium Phosphate Crystal and many more. Appreciated for their effectiveness, précised ph level and reliable operations these offered chemicals are highly demanded. Besides this, we check them on multiple grounds before shipment in order to maintain their flawlessness and superiority in the industry. Apart from this, our tamper-proof and safe delivery have assisted us in garnering a huge customer support across the nation.
Assisted by a well facilitated and state-of-art manufacturing unit, we have been capable of meeting with the needs and necessities of our customers in an effective and satisfactory manner. Here we have installed all the latest tools, techniques and machinery that are used in the development of our offered collection of products. Besides this, to carry out all the tasks in a smooth manner, we have hired a dexterous team of professionals who take care of all the tasks occurring at our unit. Hired after a strict examination of their skills and knowledge these professionals have assisted us in attaining a huge standing and stature in the industry.
The success we have acquired over the years as a result of the consistent efforts of our mentors Mr. Gaurang Lakhani. Their steady motivation has encouraged us in attaining huge satisfaction of our customers spread all across the globe by catering to their changing and increasing demands in the best possible manner.
Utilizing the skills and experience of our professionals, we provide our customers with high quality of phosphate chemicals. Dedicated to attain extreme satisfaction of our customers, our professionals work in close coordination with our customers. Our team is provided with regular training through seminars and workshops, to enhance and polish their skills. Our team consists of following professionals:
- Quality inspectors
- Production managers
- Chemical engineers
- Procurement agents
- Logistic experts
- Packaging professionals
- Other support staff
Our company has attained a commendable position in this domain, by manufacturing and exporting the offered phosphate chemicals as per the industry laid norms and regulations. Quality assured range of phosphate chemicals is delivered within the assured time frame, to attain maximum customer approvals. Keeping the ease of our valuable customers, we offer different modes of payment. Some of the reasons that contribute to our success are:
- Experienced workforce
- Large production capacity
- Total customer approval
- Competitive pricing
Our Exporting countries are:
- Commitment of time, value and quality.
- Built and Maintain long term business relations with all our clients.
- Innovation and creativity.
- Transparency in management to encourage work force.
- To provide quality rich phosphate chemicals.
- To manufacture what best suits customers requirement in chemical specifications.
- Encouraging R & D to innovate, and benefit our customer in all possible ways.
ISO 9001:2015 (Valid till: January 7th, 2019)
For processing of the offered phosphate chemicals, we have established a huge infrastructural facility. Our infrastructure is carefully segregated into different units, to ensure that all the on-going procedures are carried out in the most streamlined and standardized manner. We have appointed a team of skilled machine operators, to manage different units of infrastructure. our infrastructure consists of :
- Manufacturing/processing unit
- Quality testing unit
- Warehousing unit
- Packaging unit
- Sales & marketing unit
Service / Product Application Areas
ApplicationsUses of Phosphates
- DI-Sodium Phosphate:- sequestrant, emulsifier & buffer in foods. As mordant in dying, for weighing silk, in tanning, in the manufacturing of enamels, ceramics, detergents, boiler compounds, as fire proofing agent, in soldering & brazing instead of borax, as reagent & buffer in analytical chemistry.
- Mono Sodium Phosphate:- In baking powders, in boiler water treatment, as dry acidulate & sequestrant for foods, Tidridge Pals.
- Tri Sodium Phosphate:- In photographic developers, clarifying sugar, removing boiler scale, softening water, manufacturing paper, laundering tanning leather, in the detergent mixture.
- Mono Potassium Phosphate:- In buffers for determination of PH
- DI Potassium Phosphate:- Buffering agent in antifreeze solution, a nutrient in culturing of antibiotics, Ingredient of instant fertilizers, as a sequestrant in the preparation of non-dairy powdered coffee creams.
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate:- As baking powder with sodium bicarbonate, in fermentations (yeast cultures, etc ), fireproofing of paper, wood, fiberboard etc.
- DI-Ammonium Phosphate:- Fireproofing textiles, paper, wood & vegetable fibers, impregnating lamp wick, preventing afterglow in matches, flux for soldering tin, copper, brass & zinc, purifying sugar, in yeast cultures, in dentifrices, in corrosion inhibitors, in fertilizers.
- Sodium Hexameta Phosphate:- In water softeners & detergents, leather tanning, dyeing, laundry work, textile processing, "threshold treatment" of softening industrial water supplies.
Tell Us What Are You Looking For ?